Provide preventative maintenance and repairs on compression packages for the Midstream Operations of Cotton Valley, LA.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Guage tanks, read meters and record data.
- Inspect equipment/facilities for problems and perform minor repairs.
- Shoot fluid levels.
- Coordinate oil sales and produced water hauling.
- Maintain guage sheets properly and note reasons for production changes.
- Communicate with Production Foreman and other Lease Operators on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all environmental and safety policies.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends, as well as callouts.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Able to troubleshoot engine and compressor problems and make needed repairs.
- Able to lift objects >50 lbs.
- Able to learn and follow safety procedures and recognize safety hazards.
- Able to work effectively with other team members.
- Willingness to work across job roles and change schedules as required.
- Willing to take call-outs and be on call as required.
- Must have good oral and written communication with work team, other departments and outside officials.
- Basic computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite of products for planning, scheduling, record keeping, regulations, engine analysis and troubleshooting.
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law Poster
Policies against discrimination and harassment
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Nearest Major Market: New Orleans
It’s not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world’s largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell and BP)….
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed