Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country’s most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The Tour Operations Manager oversees all aspects of the Cruise Tour Operations at both Zephyr Cove Resort and Ski Run Marina to include the MS Dixie, Tahoe Queen and Tahoe Paradise. The manager oversees profitability, staffing, maintenance, special projects, and food and beverage. The manager works cohesively with the other department managers and project management to ensure overall goals and vision of the organization is met. Additionally, the Tour Operations Manager oversees the Sunset Bar and Grill at the Zephyr Cove location.
- Ensure proper staffing for every event.
- Ensure all Front and Back of House Staff properly trained to ARAMARK and regulatory standards
- Ensure food & beverage standards are met consistently. Work with culinary team to ensure consistent quality and speed of service.
- Participate along with Executive Chef to plan and implement menu as applicable
- Participate along with Special Event and Marketing Staff to ensure expectations of guests are met at every event.
- Participate actively in all regulatory matters, DOT/Coast Guard.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with clients. Focus on retaining existing business and building base business.
- Review financial statements and data, utilizing financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Manage Food and Beverage Operations to the ARAMARK Food Fundamentals Standards.
- Drive high performance meetings and strong communication plans. Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manage customer support by following Be the Difference guidelines as well as Sales and Marketing activities.
- Respond quickly to customer concerns and correct potential problems before they affect the guests. Consider customer satisfaction and return business to be of the utmost importance.
- Collaborate with General Manager and ARAMARK leadership in the development of strategic plans for operation. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Uphold company food safety standards, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. Inspects food facilities as needed.
- Create, develops and execute maintenance projects and capital plans for operation. Responsible for bid processes, project submittal and project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar subject.
- Organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Business and management principles and practices.
- Project management principles and practices.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran