The Alignment / Tire & Wheel Technician (tire tech) is responsible for overseeing all activity in the installation shop.
The Tire & Wheel Technician ensures that all paperwork related to installs or removals is completed properly, inventory is properly maintained and monitored, and that proper tools and equipment are always in the shop.
The Alignment / Tire & Wheel Technician is generally offered as a full time positions and offers benefits plus paid vacation.
Prior experience as an automotive technician, auto tech, tire technician, tire tech, wheel specialist, alignment tech is very helpful to the success at this job.
Alignment / Tire & Wheel Technician (tire tech) Requirements:
Must have have at least 3 years experience in:
- Front end steering and suspension repair
- Alignment Certified
- Ability to mount, balance, install tires & wheels
- Use of tire machine and balance machine
- Overseeing all activity in the installation shop
- Place product and supply orders
- Check-in delivered merchandise
- Label merchandise with item numbers
- Organize delivered merchandise according to the customer it was ordered for
- Handle “Return to Vendor” merchandise when necessary
- Identify and properly tag all turned-in products
- Clean and maintain turned-in products
- Maintain an organized system of storing used tires
- Control parts spending Other Requirements:
Valid State Driver License with a clean driving history
We conduct drug screen, & background check
Prior experience as an automotive technician, auto tech, tire technician, tire tech, wheel specialist, alignment tech is important to the success at this job.
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.