Therapist Compass Health Network
The Therapist is part of the person-centered integrated team and provides direct and indirect services to persons served.
Job responsibilities include:
Core Responsibilities: 75%
- Provide psychotherapy for persons served. Other Responsibilities: 25%
- Assessing appropriateness/readiness of referrals for counseling
- Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including
- knowledge of utilization management criteria.
- Maintain agreed upon level of productivity.
- Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member.
- Complete treatment plans with persons served.
- Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals.
- Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic services to persons served.
- (Possible back up for ) Provide emergency services for crisis calls/walk-ins
- Provide licensure supervision, if applicable
- Regular attendance (except as excused).
- Attend all training as required by Crider Health Center, Accreditors and Funders.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Masters Degree in social work, counseling, or psychology as recognized by the US Department of Education.
- LCSW or LPC
- Working knowledge of DSM-V
- Commitment to Service Excellence
- Commitment to Personal Excellence
- Team Oriented and Values Diversity
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed