Outside Sales Representative: Territory Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated salesperson to help grow our business nationwide. We are an authorized reseller of ConnectedMind, the leading mental health assessment software that helps physicians diagnose mental health issues in patients. Our goal is to hire someone motivated to grow their own business, and save lives in the process. Outside Sales Representatives will be responsible for creating their own hours, hitting quarterly sales quotas, researching demographics, and securing meetings with clinics.
***If you have a current contacts as a medical device, software, or pharmaceutical representative, please apply. It is not a requirement to have contacts.
Valuable contacts in some these common areas wanted: Family Practice, Internal Med, Gyno, Gastro, Nuero, Pain Mgmt, Pulmonary, Peds.
Territory Manager Job Duties:
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to clinics and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Familiarity with product in way that allows Rep to demo/present the product in person to office managers/physicians.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the Midwestern territory
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Develop new business by locating opportunities and generating leads
- Ability to close multiple deals every week with a new provider
Territory Manager Qualifications:
- Outgoing “People” Person that is skilled in providing customer service
- 2+ years’ outside sales experience (preferred, not required)
- Must have working automobile, ability to travel around the territory, valid drivers license
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to access an online training portal to complete product training
- Basic understand of billing for medical providers and ability to learn billing codes
- Basic knowledge of using a tablet and downloading software to educate provider
Territory Manager Benefits:
- A residual income stream with no cap on income
- A top of the line extensive sales training program
- Referral incentive programs
Applicants are subject to a criminal background check, however no drug testing is required for this position.
Apply at this link:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $0.00 to $500,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years
- Fort Worth, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States