THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN EUROPE – REMOTE BASED
GitLab is looking for a technical recruiter to create positive experiences for GitLab applicants and hiring teams. We’re growing quickly and need a dynamic team member to help us identify amazing candidates, improve our existing hiring practices, and deliver exceptional customer service. GitLab strives to be a preferred employer and will rely on the recruiters to act as brand ambassadors by embodying the company values and identifying those values in potential team members. We need a recruiter who is enthusiastic about working with high volume and is dedicated to helping us build a qualified, diverse, and motivated team. This role reports to the Recruiting Director.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 1,000 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Avoid the confidence gap; you do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Our hiring process is described in more detail in our hiring handbook.
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.
Top 10 reasons to work for GitLab:
1. Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
2. Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
3. Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
4. Everyone works remote, but you don’t feel remote. We don’t have a head office, so you’re not in a satellite office.
5. Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
6. Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine.
7. Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
8. As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE.
9. Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don’t burn out.
10. Open internal processes: know what you’re getting in to and be assured we’re thoughtful and effective.
See our culture page for more!