Teacher Architectural Technology – 000064EZ
TAFE NSW – Sydney Region
1 x Permanent Full Time Teacher
1x Temporary Full Time Teacher
Location: Sydney Institute
TAFE NSW is Australia’s leading provider of vocational education and training with over 580,000 enrolments each year.
Our ambition is to be the brand in global demand to build skills for success in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
If you are interested in sharing your talents by teaching the next generation, then this is for you!
Applications addressing the Key Application Responses are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons who wish to be considered for permanent or temporary (up to 28 June 2019) employment in the above positions.
For More Information, please go:
Note 1: Preferred applicants will be subject to pre-employment screening.
Note 2: This is a child-related position. If you are offered employment, you will be required to provide your Working With Children Check number for verification.
Note 3: The temporary appointment is for a period of up to twelve (12) months.
Inquiries: Sam Girgis, Head Teacher Architectural Technology – 9217 5242
Recruitment inquiries: Justyna Wieczorek, Recruitment Team
Closing date: Friday 18 May 2018
Location Sydney Region-Sydney – Inner West
Work Type Full-time
Number of Positions 2
Total Remuneration Package: Total remuneration package valued to $108,586 p.a. (including salary $82,599 – $97,958 p.a.), employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Contact Sam Girgis, Head Teacher Architectural Technology – 9217 5242
Closing Date 18-May-2018
Job Category Vocational education and training/TAFE
Organisation TAFE – Sydney Institute
Key Application Responses
1. Qualifications acceptable by the Architects Accreditation Council of Australia for registration as an architect.
2. 2 years relevant and current post-graduate industrial experience including expertise in Building Information Modelling (BIM) in either Revit or Archicad programs, Development Application, Construction Certificate documentation, construction detailing and the practice of architecture.
3. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) from the Training and Assessment Training Package, or are able to demonstrate equivalent competencies.
4. Knowledge of present day construction techniques, detailing and architectural office practices.
5. Proven ability to communicate effectively in a wide range of educational, industrial or community environments.
6. Demonstrated commitment to maintaining professional currency and providing quality customer service and contribute to a team environment.
7. Commitment and capacity to implement Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Ethical Practice, Ethnic Affairs Priorities Statements, Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) as they relate to the position.