Sr. Compensation Analyst Neotecra Inc
Selected Candidates will analyze internal and external salary and wage data, performing job evaluations and market pricing of internal positions including evaluating positions for internal equity and external competitiveness; making recommendations for band levels and job titles in accordance with established company structure and guidelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing existing compensation plans and identifying modifications based on best practice research in support of providing a market competitive, cost-effective total reward package to employees.
- Providing support for hiring recommendations based on internal equity and external market salary data. Ability to assist HR Business Partners and hiring managers to make data-based decisions that allow for the acquisition of top talent.
- Evaluating promotions, demotions, and re-organizations; determining FLSA classifications and recommending changes as needed.
- Participating in surveys as needed
- Prepare and deliver compensation communication material for the purpose of educating, sharing information, marketing ideas, influencing and change management.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of compensation principles and industry practice (including job evaluations, market pricing, and total rewards) with at least 4+ years of progressive compensation experience.
- Strong working knowledge of FLSA and OFCCP regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as HR database platform software (SAP) and compensation planning tools. Expert level Excel skills needed including the ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables, and macros.
Job Type: Contract
- compensation Analyst: 5 years
- Excel: 5 years
Required work authorization:
Please review all application instructions before applying to Neotecra Inc.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed