Location: Portland, OR
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to innovate our Credit & Compliance platform. The Credit & Compliance team is responsible for providing secure services that provide credit options during a vehicle deal and assists dealerships with following federal regulations.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that maintainable, secure solutions are built that follow industry standards and best practices. Engineers on the team are responsible for working globally – collaborating with stakeholders (such as architects and product managers) to ensure a timely delivery of client facing applications and services.
- Implement industry best practices with the development team
- Working on developing a micro service-based architecture with independently deployable components
- Evolve existing frameworks to support new scalability requirements and functionality needs
- Work with product management to evaluate requirements and create a technical backlog to support optimal development, maintenance, and performance of our software.
- 0 – 2+ years of software development experience
- Passionate and committed with a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Java (Knowledge of Spring frameworks a plus)
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of web development a plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices a plus
- Ability to provide technical documentation for software deliverables through use cases, design documents, and technical specifications
A MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.