A well-known and highly respected QLD builder who have been operating in Brisbane for over 40 years are experiencing a large number of successful tenders coming through the door and are looking to add a few key people into the business. They are known for delivering a variety of projects in different sectors such as commercial, industrial, agecare and retail which are all D&C projects.
They are looking for a Site Manager to join the business and manage a new $3M service station and are looking for someone to join the business for the long term in a period of growth.
They are ideally looking for someone who has built Service Stations before or at least has some retail experience.
To be successful for this role of Site Manager you will need:
- A trade background
- At least 5 to 7 years experienced as a Site Manager running your own projects
- A strong commercial/retail background
- Well organised
- Well-presented and excellent communication skills
- A team player and able to lead a team
- Mentor more junior Foreman when required
- Able to drive a project when needed
This is a good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking join a builder for the next 10 years, exciting long term career opportunities available.
To find out more about the above role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or send your CV to email@example.com
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com