Service Consultant – New Business
- Australia’s leading specialist life insurer
- Modern Offices including Onsite Gym
- Secondment/Fixed Tem Contract until end of October 2018
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community. People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
The role of a New Business Service Consultant is to improve TAL’s customer experience as you liaise with advisers and customers to facilitate the timely receipt and processing of new business applications.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing allocated workflow efficiently and ensuring quality outcomes
- Organising priorities to complete work within given timeframes
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of the relevant policies, procedures and systems and understands any probable resulting consequences
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to customers and colleagues by using the right methods and tools
- Managing allocated workflow efficiently and ensures quality outcomes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- experience in a customer service/administrative based role
- excellent communication and phone contact handling skills
- the ability to prioritise, multi –task and manage your time effectively and make decisions quickly
- good administration skills and a very strong customer service focus
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers. We don’t just say it; we do it.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions. Alternatively, if you would like further information please contact Tania Villiers, Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org