National Pen is looking for a Paid Search Strategist to accelerate the growth of our pay-per-click programs for US and Canada.
- Ensure effective management of SEM/PPC spend to achieve company profitability and new customer acquisition goals
- Design, manage and optimize campaigns to meet ROI targets
- Develop optimization targeting/bidding strategy across campaigns, Ad groups, and keywords to maximize ROI on daily basis
- Analyze and report program performance; provide recommendations and results for improvement and new programs.
- Use web analytics and search engine reporting to optimize and grow channel performance
- Work with internal team to improve conversion rate of paid search traffic
- 5+ years of experience with digital paid media advertising, including SEM, Display, and Remarketing
- Thorough understanding of search campaign management tools, paid search targeting techniques and platform capabilities
- Proven track record for managing financial performance and achieving growth targets
- Strong knowledge of financials and web analytics; can interpret data and develop action plans
- Willingness to learn new processes and technical systems
- Self-starter with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
National Pen provides a complete range of promotional products and personalised pens to help your company get ahead. Whether you are large…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed