Scheduling Coordinator PorchLight Real Estate Group
Denver, CO 80203
$35,000 – $45,000 a year
Scheduling Coordinator Manager Position: Director of Pre-Listing Services
Position Summary: At PorchLight Real Estate Group, our Scheduling Coordinator provides the details and day-to-day management necessary to ensure that the Pre-Listing Services (PLS) team has the information necessary to ensure our services are executed properly to prepare a home for sale. The PLS team provides cleaning, signage, staging/staging removal, photography and measurements services.
Scheduling Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor, and mediate all PLS services with vendors, Transaction Coordinators and agents
- Schedule services with vendors and subcontractors for services
- Using a proprietary technology, that is currently in development, schedule, reschedule, cancel, and coordinate all listings that are coming to market for sale
- Accurately input all listing details into tracking spreadsheets, such as what services are needed, when do the services start / end, etc.
- Communicate effectively with leadership, team members, vendors, and agents the details of the process.
- Day-to-day reporting and tracking of all listings coming to market as well as closing details.
- Verify all paperwork is correct, approvals received, and the scheduling is completed in the time frame required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience using Google calendar and Google sheets is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced / constantly changing environment
- Prior scheduling experience desired
- General understanding of business functions such as warehousing, inventory, scheduling, and the process of listing real estate is a plus
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Experienced in customer service and user-experience driven processes
- Subcontractor and vendor management/negotiation experience helpful
- An exemplary work ethic is required
Salary and Benefits:
- Full-time position – Monday – Friday – 9am to 5pm
- Salary range: $35,000 – $45,000
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision
- Two weeks vacation accrued per pay period plus 3 annual sick days
- 401k eligibility after 12 months with company, match up to 4%
- All work will be performed according to the company’s policies and standards, as well as in the spirit of excellent customer service.
- If a mistake is made, it will be owned and corrected as quickly as possible in a collaborative fashion..
- All systems and processes are evolving and everyone has a responsibility to provide feedback to make them better.
- All proprietary company information will be held as strictly confidential outside PorchLight.
- Immediate manager will be notified of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline arrives.
About PorchLight Real Estate Group:
PorchLight is a 100%-women-owned, Colorado based, real estate brokerage that provides superior service, industry-leading technology and a people-centered approach to its agents and their clients. The company provides a suite of services to support the brokerage operations, including marketing, staging and sales services, accounting and finance, and human resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to PorchLight Real Estate Group.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed