- Full time Permanent
- Work location: Epping, NSW 2121
- Excellent employee benefits – salary packaging options, paid training
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
About the Role:
A great opportunity has arisen for a permanent full time Retirement Living Units (RLU) Intake Coordinator to be appointed. You will be based in our head office, Epping NSW 2121
This role reports to the Customer Service and Sales Manager and mainly responsible for selling new developments and newly released properties in the Retirement Living portfolio in Thornton Park (Penrith) and also for other RLUs in regional sites of NSW & ACT.
Working collaboratively with the marketing department and our Village Liaison Officers to reach out the prospective customers within local areas and maintain customer relationships from enquiry stage to contract signing.
The key result areas of this role are to ensure enquires are converted to sales for the assigned projects and implement sales strategies to maintain ongoing sales are achieved.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within aged care or similar role;
- Previous sales experience in real estate or property management role is preferred to be able to navigate property sales enquiries towards contract signing;
- Demonstrate excellent administrative skill to manage prospect database, excellent customer service and communication skills with genuine care and attentive listening skill towards the elderly;
- Be able to maintain professional relationship and broaden the community networking with local businesses and key real estate agents through sales events and expos;
- Excellent team player to collaboratively working together with VLOs and Marketing team to implement marketing plan;
- Own valid driver license as the role will require travelling to the site(s).
What’s on Offer?
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit per annum)
- Meal and Entertainment card
- Supported and paid learning and development culture
- Career development
- Paid km allowance for work related driving
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Monica Tanurahardja on , quoting Ref No. 807421.