Case Manager – Retail Life
- Join Australia’s No.1 Life Insurer
- Corporate CBD offices including free gym
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community. People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
We pride ourselves on providing personal and empathic service to customers and the proficient assessment of life claims in accordance with TAL’s claims philosophy, claims procedures, policy wording and within stated authority limits.
To achieve this, you will be providing a best-in-class client (e.g. advisers, trustees, fund administrators) and customer experience, including regular communications in relation to the status of claims and managing expectations, to deliver on quality health and claim outcomes.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of claims in a proactive, cost-effective, creative and innovative manner, whereby there is active engagement of key stakeholders to deliver timely outcomes for our customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, including managing communication with clients relating to the management of their claim including attending to client’s enquiries
- Calculating claim payments and authorise payments in a timely manner to assist the team in meeting service targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the timely and quality management of claims, including participating in case conferences, peer case discussions, instructing third party service providers and monitoring the service provided
- Completing required claims-associated administration in a timely and accurate manner, including processing of payments
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position involving life, lump sum, trauma and income protection claims. Direct or Retail experience is highly desired.
- Ability to build rapport and empathy with customers during difficult times
- Medical, vocational or rehabilitation background will be considered favourably
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers. We don’t just say it; we do it.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions. Alternatively, if you would like further information please contact Tania Villiers – firstname.lastname@example.org