Retail Assistant Store Manager | Macquarie Centre North Ryde | NSW Seed
North Ryde NSW
BECOME PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Seed Heritage seeks to provide an unparalleled shopping experience and brand aesthetic, comprising of beautifully designed apparel, accessories and footwear for woman, teen, child and baby.
We now reach a global audience, boasting more than 280 stores in destinations including New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Seed are currently looking for a very driven and experienced Assistant Store Manager to assist in the leadership and motivatation of our large team in our beautiful flagship store in the Macquarie Centre, North Ryde
- Essential: 3 years Senior Management experience in a high volume and fast paced store
- The ability to lead, mentor and manage a team of 8-10 or more across several departments
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- A capacity to prepare rosters costed to achieve store budgets
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts across all of our product ranges
- Incentive rewards for your KPI achievements (monthly/seasonally)
- Quarterly clothing allowance that can be used in conjunction with staff discounts
- One on one training with highly experienced Store & Area Managers
- An opportunity to build your career with a successful and growing Australian fashion retailer
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
- Friends and Family discount offers
No matter where you’re at in your career, we want to help you excel. If you have a passion for style, a commitment to hard work and love helping customers, we want to hear from you.
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Seed.