Retail Assistant Store Manager GNC – General Nutrition Centers
San Francisco, CA 94118
We are currently looking to fill an Assistant Manager position. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are excited about health, wellness, and GNC’s leading position in this industry.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Assist the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store and assume responsibility for the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Sell merchandise to customers by following GNC’s prescribed selling methods.
- Assist the Store Manager in the implementation of all appropriate merchandising information in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring GNC’s standard of store presentation.
- Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered.
- Receive, check, and shelve all merchandise orders. Assist the Store Manager in confirming purchase orders and managing the store’s inventory within GNC guidelines.
- Complete all training materials and read GNC newsletters and other information in a timely manner.
- Perform all register operations. Ability to complete all daily register and store open/close functions and bank deposits according to GNC policies and procedures, as required by the Store Manager.
- 2+ years of retail experience.
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract.
- Interpersonal skills to deal with all personality types in a friendly, courteous, and polite manner.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, ever changing retail environment.
- Motivation and energy to lead and train staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If you want to help others live their best lives, join our team today.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer
GNC has been a leading source of health and wellness products for more than 70 years and sets the standard in the nutritional supplement…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed