Assistant Coaches, under the supervision of the Head Coach, are responsible for the day to day operations of their restaurant. They direct restaurant operations to ensure compliance with brand and health & safety standards, along with acceptable financial performance.
- Assists with administrative duties including the following: ordering, receiving, inventory, scheduling, and vendor invoice management.
- Sources, interviews, and hires candidates, trains Players in their respective positions, delegates, provides direction to, evaluates, counsels, and disciplines Players as needed.
- Oversees all daily financial responsibilities (cash handling, daily deposits, authorizes comps and voids, etc.) as required.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Oversees cleaning and maintenance of equipment and facility to ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Assists when needed with marketing strategy, implementing advertising & promotional campaigns to increase business.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization. Leads by example and fosters mentoring relationships.
- Provides performance feedback and reviews for Players, assists with the professional development of their team.
- Works effectively with management team and Players. Uses a high degree of initiative, judgement, and discretion. Possesses skill in organizing work and achieving goals & objectives.
- Rectifies any Fan complaints.
- Operates a computer and all associated hardware (MS Office, internet, LMS…) or systems.
- When needed, may perform the duties of a Service Assistant, Line Cook, Server, or Bartender.
Assists in other duties as needed and directed and/or per Supervisors request.
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Ability to verbalize and clearly respond to Fans and Players
- Stands/walks 100% of the shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes frequently.
Lifts and carries up to 50lbs, up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and/or freezer.
Works frequently in damp, hot work environment.
Works with an open flame.
Uses sharp knives and utensils.
May use slicers or other kitchen machinery.
Ability to hold items with hands (knives, pans) for extended periods of time, with up to 5lb of weight.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this job. Essential functions of this job are described under the heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Brand: Primanti Bros.
Address: 402 Suncrest Town Center Drive Morgantown, WV – 26505
Property Description: ART – Morgantown
Property Number: ART
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed