Restaurant Director Chick-fil-A | Hot Springs
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913
At Chick-fil-A, the Restaurant Director Role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, leaders gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. Please consider visiting the Hot Springs Chick-fil-A restaurant if you’d like to learn more about joining our Leadership Team.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It’s a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
General Manager/Restaurant Director Description:
Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts new customers by working with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with restaurant owner/operator and vendors; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus
Address: 100 Cornerstone Blvd Hot Springs National Park, AR – 71913
Property Description: 02188 – Cornerstone Blvd – Hot Springs, AR
Property Number: 02188
Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A, Inc., the nations’ second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain (based on sales), currently more than…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed