Resident Service Specialist TEMPORARY – Buckely Family Housing (Aurora, CO) Hunt Companies
The Temporary Resident Services Specialist has the primary responsibility of providing assistance and coordinating all requests from the residents with the property management team. In addition, this position is responsible for the overall appearance of the community, assisting in marketing functions, and exceptional customer service to all customers. This includes but not limited to providing exceptional customer service to residents, maintaining resident files, resident retention programs, monitoring and responding to social media, receiving and following up with service requests, meeting with resident groups, and otherwise assisting the Community Director and Community Manager in ensuring compliance with all Hunt Military Communities policies and Government compliance requirements. **This position is not to last more than 4 (four) months**
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all resident related inquires.
- Coordinates and assists with all requests from resident with the property management team. by entering in work orders into YARDI.
- Answers resident questions and assists with resolving concerns while providing highest level of customer service through courteous, professional, and prompt responses to all inquiries. This includes following up on all interactions with customers and ensuring all items have been addressed, through to resolution.
- Assist in inspecting the model and vacant homes to ensure they are ready for touring prospective clients as needed.
- Coordinates move-in dates and administers move in lease documents and home inspection with resident.
- Coordinate move-outs, pre-inspection and final inspection for outgoing residents to include assessing any charge for damages and delivery of the final utility bill (where applicable).
- Receives rent payments and assure all residents are in good financial standing without any balances on their account. All fees are rent are charged correctly in Yardi.
- Assist with ensuring community curb appeal and maintaining the appearances of the office, amenities, model, homes, and community.
- Conducts 100% follow-up phone calls to residents to ensure that work orders are completed to the resident’s satisfaction.
- May perform other duties as needed to assist the Community Director/Community Manager and/or Leasing team.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude.
- Creatively formulate new ideas to ensure all events are meaningful, and support the overall goals of the community.
Have a high school diploma (or equivalent), a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Property Management, or other related discipline is preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Property Management is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience working with computers and typical office software such as Email, Word, Excel, and internet browsers.
- The ability to show houses which may include working in all types of weather conditions.
- Previous experience in sales preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling highly confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of professionalism and a strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required.
- Ability to resolve problems independently and responsibility.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
About Our Company
Hunt Companies, Inc., is privately owned and dedicated to fostering long-term partnerships through the development,…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed