If you’re a smart and creative Buyer with 1 or 2 years of experience, based in US and passionate about fashion retail and e-commerce who would like to work in a startup environment and grow exponentially, read on!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 120+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time United States based Buyer with 1-2 years of experience in the retail fashion industry, as well as experience working with Chinese factories to join the journey and take care of the purchasing and overall management of our third brands (Cocoon, TC, Miraclesuit, Maidenform, Wacoal, etc).
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
- Lead cross-functional teamwork with our Product Developer Manager, Purchasing Assistants, Planning, , Retention/ Loyalty, Acquisition, Operations, Creative and Design, IT, SEO, Research and Video Production teams to grow our third brands.
- Manage effectively all the purchases to ensure POs are accurate, shipments arrive on time and products start selling in less than 2 days since they arrive in our warehouses.
- Keep healthy relationships with our Brands, Factories and overall vendors.
- Push hard to always improve our terms on a sustainable way.
- Strategize to continually improve our NPS, product ratings and all key lead and result KPIs. for the company brands.
- Maintain and acquire new key strategic relationships to grow our brands (new brands, factories, vendors, etc)
- Do the right Purchases to sell $100 million effectively in 2019
- Participate in 2-3 top events in the industry in US and Internationally
- Travel to China at least once every 3 months
- Improve Samples & Photoshooting process to ensure new products start selling after 2 days since they arrive to our warehouse
- Ensure to always have the right product description, compression levels, size charts and high-quality pictures/videos in all our Product Pages
- Increase Third Brand Sales Share to 20%+
- Improving current assortment & replenishment for Co’coon, TC, Miraclesuit, Maidenform, Wacoal and Bali products to have 100+ curated styles.
- Onboard new brands to reach 200+ curated styles for Shapewear and also Leggins and Bra Brands (inc. Spanx, Hue, Chantelle, among others)
- Product Rating of 4+ stars on average
- Improve Negotiation & Terms
- Real Markup of 2
- Payment terms of 90 days
- Shared discounts for at least 10 Special Events including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc
- 3 of Turnover in average and products start selling in less than 2 business days since they arrive in our warehouse
- Passion for Fashion: Experience in the fashion industry is a must -and in shapewear in particular is a plus. We’re looking for someone who ideally is in tune with what the product entails and knows our customers well.
- 1 or 2 Years of Buying Experience : Is organized and plans ahead, knowing how to create cross-functional teams and coordinate purchases among several team members in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Negotiation: Successfully negotiations with our brands, factories and vendors.
- Smart Creativity: We don’t need to reinvent the wheel at Trafilea. The candidate can detect intriguing competitor strategies and replicate them to test results, while still generating original strategies to see if they work better. They are smart in how they use their time and don’t get hung up on trivial obstacles.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Flexibility / Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail. Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
What to Expect
- Schedule: Full time – including work over the weekend when needed. Sundays night EST (monday morning China time) are required from 7pm to 10 EST
- Freelance/Home-based (but should US based as they will need to attend showrooms to see products)
What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
👋 We recommend using Indeed Prime. When you sign up, your profile will receive immediate exposure to leading companies looking for talent. They even offer free job assistance from one of their dedicated career coaches to help you find your dream job. It’s a completely free service, so check it out and begin exploring amazing job opportunities. Get this opportunity now!