Receptionist Social Style Dance
Receptionist – Part Time
Busy, fun dance studio in Delafield is hiring!
2 days a week on Sundays & Thursday evenings. Average of about 10-12 hours per week -with some weeks being more, and some being less.
- Great work ethic
- Cheery disposition
- Computer savvy
- Fast learner
- Responsible & Dependable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Administrative work is a big plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow clear instructions is imperative
The administrative assistant is responsible for the following:
- General studio marketing projects (Canva, facebook groups, making flyers, short videos)
- Interacting with students and people interested in becoming students
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Processing of paperwork for new employees
- Submitting payroll information through timecards for all employees (Square)
- Data Entry, as well as weekly audits
- Management of multiple platforms – including but not limited to; the company Facebook page, scheduling platform (Acuity), website (WordPress), Filemaker Pro, etc.
- Answering phone calls, text/FB messages, and emails from students
- Order office supplies
- General office duties including filing, printing, cleaning, document creation
- Any additional tasks set forth by the owner or manager
We will talk in much more detail about the hours and scheduling in a phone interview. Pay will be hourly, and based on experience. This is an entry level position. Please send resume and cover letter telling us why you’d like to work here.
Please no phone calls, texts, or FB messages.
Job Type: Part-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Social Style Dance.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Social Style Dance Studio in Delafield, WI
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed