LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY OFFICE ALL ROUNDER!
New full time position available, Monday to Friday.
Opportunity to join a market leading, family owned business.
On-site car parking, easy to get to Adelaide fringe location.
Sharpe Group are seeking an individual with great customer service skills and accounts knowledge, who is dedicated to becoming part of our exciting team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You must be a flexible, highly organised office all rounder. Your strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and positive attitude will further add to your success within this organisation.
The office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, with a 40 hour per week workload.
Are you capable of high daily work load which will include:
- Answering incoming client and customer calls.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and customers in our showroom.
- Assisting in the scheduling of daily bookings for customers, clients and other sales representatives.
- Efficient and accurate database entry and upkeep.
- Updating of reports including analysis and interpretation.
- Correct completion of required paper work by set deadlines.
- Updates of company documents including reports.
- Liaising with office staff and technicians to assist with daily installations.
- Additional clerical and adhoc duties as required by management.
- Managing the accounting; such as managing invoices, collecting payments, and effectively balancing the banking software (Arrow).
This position requires someone with initiative who enjoys working in a private small business and an environment that embraces diversity and flexibility. If you can think on your feet, hold intermediate level of clerical skills, professional presentation and are a confident, positive individual we would love to hear from you.
Desired skills and attributes:
- Demonstrates initiative and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a confident, respectful and effective telephone manner.
- Positive and friendly attitude who enjoys working in a team based environment.
- Display a high level of time-management and organisational skills.
- Possess proficient computer literacy with a comprehensive understanding of all MS Office Suite programs (Microsoft Office Excel is a must).
- A sound knowledge of the Adelaide Metropolitan areas and surrounds.
- Experience in a customer service and/or sales environment.
- Display a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- Be reliable & punctual, and accept responsibility.
- Typing speed of over 60 wpm.
- Previous solar industry experience and/or solar sales experience is preferred.
- Previous administration/reception experience is preferred.
- Experience in the trade services or similar industry is preferred.
- Previous exposure to Arrow accounting software is preferred.
ABOUT SHARPE GROUP:
Our business of 35+ years has operated successfully since 1980. A privately owned and managed local company, we are proud of a long history providing trades excellence and accountability to our valued customers.
Sharpe Group provides exceptional mobile electrical, refrigeration, plumbing and gas services for homes and businesses throughout Adelaide.
We have over 30 technicians all supported by our professional management team including experienced coordinators and administration staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are a highly motivated and team-orientated person who takes pride in their role then we would like to hear from you.