Purchasing & Inventory Agent
Pro Mach, Inc. –
ID Technology, based in Ft. Worth, TX, designs, manufactures and integrates custom identification systems and is recognized as a leading single-source provider for labels and labeling, coding and marking equipment. ID Technology is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
- Purchases in an accurate & timely fashion all DIS and miscellaneous items
- Documents Order Acknowledgements & ETAs in an accurate & timely fashion in Syteline
- Informs sales staff of changes on cost/delivery status in a timely and proactive manner.
- Cooperates with other staff to optimize efficiencies in process & best buying practices.
- Monitors local inventories for volume & movement to be reflective of balancing customer/manufacturing needs with cost to company
- Assist in cycle counting e.g. physical counting
- Provides notice of any price changes to purchasing/sales; updates system to reflect changes.
- Negotiates with vendor regarding cost reductions, timely deliveries, & overall relationship building.
- Adding/building new stock codes that are requested by customer service/sales
- Maintains documents on MSDS for all relevant materials
- Issues POs for office supplies, maintenance etc.
- Attention to detail & good organization
- Excellent communication
- Computer literacy, Excel a must
- 3-5 years Purchasing and inventory handling experience
- A college diploma or bachelors degree in supply chain
- APICS certification considered an asset
- Experience within the industry
- Ability to multi task and set priorities
- Self-motivated desire for positive improvements & excellent results
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed