PURCHASING ASSISTANT JBS USA Food Company
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-worker.
Understanding of all purchasing and safety policies.
Office and Operational Safety Training.
Strive for continuous improvement within purchasing functions.
Phone etiquette and answering phones.
Ability to perform Administrative functions.
Assist in maintaining chemical inventory.
Ability to understand process of cycle counting & auditing of inventory accuracy.
Verify physical counts (Identify variances from previous day)
Complete physical inventory reporting by 9:00 a.m.
IP inventory reporting of all departments by end of shift.
Set up production with packaging for their daily production-to be done daily.
Keep track of items being taken out of the upstairs packaging area (controlling partials)-daily.
- Keep upstairs clean and organized.
Cross over with supervisor at end of shift.
Any other tasks assigned by Purchasing Manager
1. Positive attitude
2. Ability to work in a fast pace environment
3. Ability to work in cold and very warm environment
4. Ability to work a split shift and weekends if needed
5. Good communication skills
6. Inventory experience preferred
7. Good Organizational skills
8. Ability to stand for long periods of time
9. Forklift experience Preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Other jobs you may like
Purchasing Assistant Robert Half Finance & Accounting
– Phoenix, AZRobert Half
– 6 days ago
Purchasing Agent Cavco Industries Inc.
– Goodyear, AZPalm Harbor Homes
– 23 days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed