We are looking to hire a Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
Manage the day-to-day outreach, sales and customer service efforts to meet and exceed performance targets
- Monitor property and staff to ensure compliance with all Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Requirements, Human Resources and Operations policies and procedures, and Safety Management programs
- Promote Resident Services initiatives to drive efforts at the community level, engaging residents in social, educational, planned activities and events
- Prepare reports of all operational financial data to the Regional Property Manager, Property Staff Accounts and other Corporate Departments as requested
- Lead staffing, training and development initiatives for the property to ensure the best talent is part of the property team
Requirements: The successful Community Manager will have the following qualifications:
Marketing, leasing, and leadership experience a Must
- Four (4) years of experience working in project base Section 8 and LIHTC property management
- Two (2) years supervisory experience effectively working with all levels of staff and management
- Must be knowledgeable of all local, state and federal Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to deal with difficult people and challenging situations while maintaining a positive and calm demeanor
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate and present information verbally and in writing
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Possess proven financial and accounting acumen
- Demonstrated ability to read a budget, conduct financial analysis and provide practical narrative and financial reporting
- Experience with Onesite and I-docs software, preferred
- HCCP & SHCM or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS. Equal Opportunity Employer.
– original job
Indeed will send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Edgewood Management.
We offer a full suite of real estate management and financial services and specialize in developing innovative solutions and repositioning…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed