Prep Cook/Line Cook Waba Grill – N. Fontana
- Waba Grill – N. Fontana
- 16637 Sierra Lakes Parkway, Fontana CA 92336
In addition to Waba Grill’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently serve the highest quality products all day, every day.
- Clean, stock, cook and prep at the assigned area(s) at the direction of shift supervisor or manager.
- Work quickly and accurately to provide as many guests as possible a remarkable experience.
- Follow all Waba Grill food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements.
- Understand how each job in the restaurant impacts the guests, internal customers.
- Support the goals, decisions and directives of Restaurant Management.
- Follow all Waba Grill guidelines for food and cash controls.
- Model and encourage the values of Waba Grill.*Remain focused on the guest experience at all times.
- Contribute to an environment of trust and open communication.
- When scheduled, report to their assigned position on time, in a clean uniform, ready to serve.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong work ethics.
- The ability to work as part of a team and help others when needed.
- The ability to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- The ability to maintain a pleasant demeanor and professional appearance at all times.
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Have the ability to demonstrate mastery of the Waba Grill menu.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language of the work location.
- Have a current and valid San Bernardino County approved Food Handler Card.
- WaBa Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Mid-Day, Morning (Required)
Other jobs you may like
Dishwasher/Prep Cook Iron Skillet Restaurant / Petro Stopping Centers 026
– Ontario, CA5 days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed