We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Plumbing/Gas Fitter Manager to join our market leading company on a full-time basis.
Genuine $100K + remuneration and bonuses worth enquiring about.
Financially sound and stable career opportunity.
Office based position at an Adelaide fringe location, with onsite car parking.
This is a great opportunity for a highly qualified and experienced Plumbing/Gas Fitter Manager with proven administrative skills and interpersonal skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic applicant to lead, motivate and further develop the Plumbing/Gas Fitter division within our head office located in Thebarton.
- This role is office based, focused on leading and managing a skilled team of individual field service as Plumbing/Gas Fitter technicians, predominantly involved in reactive and emergency small jobbing and direct customer environment.
- Responsible for customer calls of the Plumbing/Gas Fitter division and on occasion supporting other customer service functions of the business.
- Planning and coordinating technicians to complete jobs in an effective and efficient manner,whilst maintaining the high standards of the business.
- Overseeing and ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date on a regular basis.
The Position Requirements:
- Minimum Certificate III Plumbing and Gas Fitting.
- Comprehensive history in domestic diagnosis, servicing, repair and installation (minimum 5 years).
- Proven experience in leading and supervising a team.
- Experience performing business management duties such as the preparation of invoices, quoting and ordering spare parts.
- Have the ability to provide technical guidance to technicians.
- Ability to communicate with management, technicians, suppliers and customers professionally and effectively (verbal and written).
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
Sharpe Group is a family owned, South Australian business focused on delivering supreme levels of service to over 150,000 customers in metropolitan Adelaide. For over 35 years Sharpe Group has provided exceptional diagnosis, repair, installation and emergency services throughout Adelaide. Based in Thebarton, our fleet of over 30 mobile technicians thrive with the diversity of work and interactions with other trade divisions.
Sharpe Group understands the importance of people and quality within its business and will provide a unique opportunity for the right person to become an integral part of our supportive team. However we are not in the position to provide sponsorship, so please only apply if you are living and legally entitled to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next opportunity please apply using the link below!