Who we are
At Peek Fitness we believe that training creates momentum which will help our busy clientele regain control of their lives. We simplify diet and training with our in-house app and systems to multiply the effort that they put in.
Our goal is to be recognised throughout Sydney as a distinctive brand that represents Value, Consistent Service and Professionalism. We currently operate out of 5 Anytime Fitness locations: Leichhardt, Glebe, Camperdown, Neutral Bay and McMahons Point with a new CBD venue opening this year.
We are looking for trainers who want to stay with us long term and build a career within our organisation. In order to help you reach your potential we base our leadership around 3 key concepts.
Security – You receive a weekly retainer to compensate you for the time you spend in the gym. We expect trainers to be available 20 hours per week at the start but the role will develop into a full time position. There is no rent, we pay your super and handle your PAYG tax.
Opportunity – Our digital marketing will increase your client base and hours. We want the best staff to stay, if you prove yourself to be the best you can become a PT manager, future business owner or consultant as we expand to a franchise model.
Development – Continuous learning is essential. We regularly hold training workshops with other fitness professionals coming in to teach us new skills in their specialty field.Check out our team at www.peekfitness.com.au
We are looking for 3 trainers to provide 1-on-1 sessions for Clients and potentially host a few group classes each week for the Anytime Fitness members depending on location.
You will receive clients from our marketing but are expected to sign new clients from the gym floor and new member list.
Trainers are required to review their client’s nutrition and program using our App and preferred methods.
- The drive to build a reputation as a leading personal trainer.
- Available at least 3 mornings and 3 evenings each week.
- A competitive desire to be a high achiever.
- Prioritising this opportunity as it becomes a full-time role.
- Resourceful and hands on approach to daily duties.
- Present professionally to a broad spectrum of people.
- Individuals with experience are preferred but we are looking for long term solutions. Young guns are welcome if they show strong potential.
- Cert IV, equivalent or higher level of fitness certification.
- First Aid, CPR and Insurance up to date.
- Working with Children Check and Police Name Check
- Living close by / access to a car.
- You are an employee so there’s no rent, we handle your PAYG tax and super.
- Strong incentive structure to perform at a high level and stay with us long term.
- Receive a retainer for income security.
- Training workshops for skill development.
- With new locations every year we need leaders for the future.
Job Type: Casual