Operations Manager, RFP & Sourcing the Event Company
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an operations expert to join our team!
This role is responsible for leading the San Francisco Operations team in conjunction with other FreemanXP offices and Freeman services groups/divisions to develop and execute Industry leading experiential marketing programs globally. Additional Responsibilities include:
- Oversees the progress of proposals (RFP) and requests for information (RFI) by utilization of current tracking tools (ongoing master calendar, SFDC and OpenAir) reviewed by VP – Operations and heads of Operations, Production, Sales, Creative and Strategy.
- Attends weekly resourcing calls to capture proposal resource requirements and maintain proposal resource and development calendar.
Supports production timelines associated with assigned proposals. Monitors proposal costs and resource allocation to ensure they are within budget and schedule.
- Assists in the development of program budgets associated with proposal pursuits and work with assigned operations lead to transition once awarded.
- Ensures any new resources or vendors engaged in proposal development have been through initial review and approval with the Operations production management team leadership.
- Implements processes to maintain accurate data and information pertaining to proposals and conversion to won/lost in Salesforce.com and OpenAir.
- Maintains confidential and sensitive information and files, correspondence and records.
- Researches, analyzes, and compiles data and figures for internal operations presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed