Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant, O’Hare area
Excellent opportunity for a confident, professional Office Manager to join a thriving organization. The ideal candidate should be able to, with tact and diplomacy, manage a variety of tasks and demands. The position affords great diversity of work, and the opportunity to interact with industry leaders from around the world. Strong Microsoft office skills and travel/meeting planning required. International travel planning or have worked for a Global company is a must
Perform administrative work of all kinds.
Calendar management, including working with Executives and key staff to coordinate calendars and schedule meetings.
Schedule, arrange and participate in internal meetings. Responsible for internal Meeting minutes.
Arrange international and domestic travel to include: Coordinate travel (flights, car service, and hotels); compile travel folders with itinerary, agendas, background.
Compile/manage expense reports.
Discreetly handle confidential information.
Assist with presentations, written communication and requests in a timely manner.
Create PowerPoint slides. Create spreadsheets.
Assist with the preparation of the budget.
Interact with internal and external contacts.
Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the board and committees. Prepare for board and committee meetings including agendas and supporting documents.
Maintain filing system for ready retrieval and tracking.
Upload documents to company website as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years experience preferably in a Global Company
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office programs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail, Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects for various audiences and internal clients
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and comfortable in a changing environment
- Experience working for a global company
- Professional attitude
- Occasionally, must be available after hours virtually or by telephone
- Positive attitude
- Internet research skills
- Worked with different departments within organizations
- bilingual a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to CLSG.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed