Admin/OfficePosition @ Growing Landscape MaintenanceCompany
If you like organizing, dealing with people and maintaining relationships… this position is for you.
C&C Lawn and Irrigation, LLC is a fast growingsuccessful Landscape Maint. company.
We are quickly establishing ourselves as the go-to company for lawn care needs in our market. We have a fantastic client base and a wonderful reputation in our area.
We are different from our competitors and we are
determined to continually set ourselves apart as the premier lawn care provider in our market.
As a company, we absolutely intend to offer the best customer service in the industry. Critical to this is our finding the right dynamic individual to complement and enhance our support staff, sales staff and capabilities.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our clients have an unrivaled customer service experience.
What Your Typical Day Will Look Like:
Start at office 8AM-5PM with a one hour lunch break. M-F. We need someone who can be available during the week and able to work a full 40 hours each week.
The following list of tasks represents items we need your help with.
You mightnot be performing all of this every day or even every week.
If the tasks on this list do not interest you please do not apply.
Example Tasks Include:
- Organize and file
- Generate estimates
- Manages office supplies
- Marketing material prep
- Assist sales manager
- Prep the office for in town guests
- Check the mail
- QuickBooks entries
- Schedule appointments with clients
- Timesheets and GPS for crews
- Research purchases
- Research random topicsneeded by owners
- Make purchasesat local stores
- Book travel
- Confirm appointments
- Answer the phone
- Make phone calls
- Proof reading
- Follow up with individuals on tasks not yet completed
- Call a client and ask a question
- Return email
- Scan & fax
- Organize a meeting
- Assist with organizing an event
- Post Office
- Order supplies
- Update spreadsheets
- Order lunches & pickup lunches for the team
- Post videos to YouTube
- Monitor Facebookfor Business
- Post employment ads on Craigslist
As you can see you will be responsible for a variety of personal and professional tasks.
To be successful in this position you must:
1. Have a valid driverslicense
2. Speak English
3. Spanish is a plus but not required
4. Proficient at typing
5. Experience searching and researching on the internet
6. Willingness to talk on the phone
7. Competency with Microsoft Office products
8. Basic computer skills and understanding of web browsers(QuickBooks a plus)
9. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
10. Effective written and verbal communications skills
11. Ability to exercise patience
Depends on how qualified you are. We are willing to work with the right person on compensation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please respond only if you firmly believe you can make us a better company. And only respond if you can demonstrate during the interview that you truly love helping others.
To be considered for this position…
1) Reply to this post and attach your resume.
2) Change the subject line to Administrative/Sales assistant
3) Address the email to Stephanie
4) Please provide a cover letter describing why you are ideal for this position.
5) Candidates that call or drop in will not be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Office Administration: 5 years
- High school or equivalent
- Driver’s License
Required work authorization:
- United States