Castle & Key Distillery –
The Office Administrator is the front line of the Castle & Key Corporate Office and is responsible for a large range of functions to support the business as a whole. This role assists with the day-to-day operations of the office and other common spaces while collaborating with a team of professionals. The Office Administrator will be asked to manage their time in a busy environment, with regular multi-tasking.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and someone who thrives in busy environments.
This person should be highly organized and able to re-prioritize their day as needed. They will need to problem solve throughout the day and work independently within the scope of the position. The Office Administrator is often the first point of contact for guests and visitors and will need to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Serves as the main point of contact for phone inquiries, incoming visitors, on-site contractors, and various other requests. Displays strong professionalism and hospitality in all communications.
- Assists Controller in gathering and compiling information for certain corporate, environmental and regulatory reports.
- Receives and distributes incoming and outgoing post
- Manages office supply inventory and negotiates purchases according to applicable budgetary restrictions.
- Oversees maintenance of equipment, stocking of inventory, and cleaning operations within common spaces, including offices, conference room and break rooms.
- Maintains and improves upon filing systems for corporate document organization.
- Assists with coordinating internal employee and company events.
- Supports certain Purchasing, A/P and A/R operations as needed.
- Identifies and recommends areas for our continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Displays high level of ownership, resourcefulness, and professionalism at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Experience in Quickbooks Enterprise and/or additional Accounting Software Programs preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver’s License (Required)
Please review all application instructions before applying to Castle & Key Distillery.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed