BOSTIKis hiring! We are currently looking for a National Architectural Specification Program Manager. This is a remote based position.
The Program Manager will be responsible for developing Bostik’s specification program required to improve Bostik’s penetration of the commercial markets.
- Develop and own Bostik’s go-to-market strategy for architecturally-specified commercial projects.
- Identify and call on top prospects in: retail, hospitality, healthcare, education and large design and architectural firms, etc. to generate Bostik specifications. Engage with field sales territory managers to ensure that specifications are converted to revenue.
- Ownership of research and metrics for the commercial market.
- Coach the sales team and extended channel on winning architectural sales approaches and processes.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to execute effective branding and lead generation campaigns.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years proven experience generating specifications in the building materials industry.
- Experience concepting and authoring sales and marketing collateral (case studies, powerpoints, etc).
- A command of the specification process.
- Project management experience leading a program through the lifecycle from concept to completion is preferred.
- Ability to travel nationally 50% of the time.
- A command of the salesforce.com CRM platform with demonstrated expertise in utilizing the system to build a pipeline, track projects, and work collaboratively with field sales to close new business.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Self starter, strong drive.
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences is required.
- Strong understanding of third party vendor market analysis/lead generation software platforms such as Dodge, BIM, Sweets
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Bostik.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Bostik is an international adhesives company. The company was created as Bostik Findley in 2001 after the merger of Bostik and Ato Findley,…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed