Merchandising Team Member – Full Time Academy Sports + Outdoors
Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth .
At least one year of retail experience in a complex, large format store
High school diploma or GED required
Regular attendance required.
- Ability to execute multiple projects at one time
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Effective at communicating with a team, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing effectively
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Drives customer service through the integrity of merchandizing and accuracy of store pricing and signage.
- Executes planogram, pricing and signage as part of weekly Merchandising and Marketing plans to provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Accurately and completely executes daily, weekly and monthly price changes on time as scheduled
- Executes and audits store signage, displays and other visual merchandising elements according to company standards
- Provides continual feedback on processes and procedures.
- Suggests methods to improve department operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Completes tasks as delegated by Senior Team Lead and/or Manager
- Required to learn company policies and procedures
- Required to learn company safety rules
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Academy Sports + Outdoors, we make it easier for everyone to enjoy more sports and outdoors. At each of our 230+ locations, we carry a…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed