The Front Desk Administrator will work in a team environment and is responsible for handling front desk administration duties, including greeting patients, answering phones, patient scheduling, and frequent contact with the billing department. The position requires strong customer skills with an ability to maintain friendly and professional relationships with patients and employees.
1. Ability to accurately schedule patient appointments, ensuring PT’s plan of care is followed.
2. Reach out to non-return patients as well as potential patients regarding future scheduling.
3. Ability to utilize PT patient systems to accurately document all patient interaction, monitor patient charts, schedule patient visits and document patient payment information.
4. Ability to obtain all required documents from patients, ensuring accurate completion.
5. Receive and check-in patients upon arrival to clinic, and assist in patient departure by providing future scheduling to patient, and checking-out patient.
6. Collect and process payments as requested.
7. Attend at least 1 marketing event per month.
8. Ability to accurately account for all hours worked
9. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
10. Ability to comply with Body Gears standards of operations
11. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company