Technical Source –
- Assemble electrical control panels, junction boxes and install components, units, subassemblies or assembly casings.
- Install a wide variety of electronic components, such as PLC’s, RFD’s, relays, lights, switches, etc.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, bills of material, or verbal instruction to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Prepare electrical equipment and machines for shipping and installation at customer facility.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Mount control panel to machine and test functionality troubleshooting as necessary.
- Two to three years experience of electrical panel building or similar experience.Understanding of basic electrical circuits.
- Experience in working with low/high voltage.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills during assembly and installation procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Assembly: 2 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to Technical Source.
Technical Source delivers recruitment support and staffing solutions for highly skilled technical employees. Our recruiting team sources,…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed