About the business
Omega Security Solutions are an industry leader specialising in the supply, installation and maintenance of comprehensive security solutions.
Due to our recent successes, our business is expanding in 2018. As a result, we are seeking a number of talented people to join our friendly and dynamic team.
We are a family business, centrally located close to the West Gate Bridge in Yarraville and will soon be moving into a purpose built brand new building.
We are seeking an expert in master key system coding to join us and provide support to our expanding production and locksmithing teams.
About the role
The Master Keying role will involve:
– Coding large and small master key systems into ProMaster Master Keying software
– Providing telephone support to our locksmiths in the field.
– This is primarily an internal role, however you will liaise with both internal and external clients via email and phone regarding master key systems
– Entering jobs into our business management software
– Maintain company databases and CRM information in accordance with guidelines
Benefits and perks
– Great remuneration package including 17.5% annual leave loading
– Special conditions can be negotiated, such as relocation expenses within Australia. We believe this is more than a job, it is a career move.
– Extensive training will be provided along with the opportunity to grow and learn within our dynamic team.
– Great work culture and conditions
Skills and experience
– The successful candidate will have significant experience in entering and processing master keying solutions, preferably using ProMaster Master Keying software.
– You will be focussed, dedicated, have excellent customer service skills and possess a professional work ethic with an emphasis on quality workmanship.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
– Previous experience coding master keying systems
– Experience using ProMaster Master Keying software highly regarded
– Experience creating jobs in business management software
– Good communication skills both written and verbal
– The ability to work in a team and also autonomously
– A proactive and flexible approach to work
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– Intermediate computer skills
– Previous experience as a hands on locksmith would be an advantage
To apply, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding their application.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.
Job Type: Full-time