Manager, Product and Analytics
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA
Position: LendingPoint is currently seeking a VP, Sales operations for our Kennesaw, GA office
LendingPoint is an online “fintech” loan provider committed to turning the financial services industry right-side up. LendingPoint is located in Kennesaw GA, just a few miles north of Atlanta. We have created advanced lending solutions to redefine who is able to access money, and empower consumers who are working to build financial momentum. By unlocking access to money at fair rates and flexible terms, we’re creating better loans for better lives. If you are looking to be part of an experienced team in a vibrant and rapidly growing industry, then keep reading.
LendingPoint is an excellent and exciting career choice:
- Competitive Compensation
- Team Oriented Fast Paced Fun Environment
- Dedicated and experienced Management Tea
- High Lending Capabilities
- Excellent Benefits Package That Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Holidays and more!
- COMPANY PAYS 100% OF EMPLOYEE COVERAGE for most medical plans!
As a Manager of Product and Analytics at LendingPoint, LLC you will apply your business acumen, quantitative skills, leadership, communication and product management skills to drive huge results for a fast-growing consumer lender.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business Acumen: Develop business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for LendingPoint, LLC in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- Product: Develop and implement new product and pricing strategies for various lending products; lead product level modeling/analytics. Develop new products that resonate with our consumers.
- Marketing: Lead direct-to-consumer marketing efforts for select products, and strategic intent for products distributed through the retail channel. Build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go-to-market strategies
- Credit Risk: Work with lending product and performance data, and work with our credit risk analysts, to determine customer and segment behaviors that yield better credit performance and product yields
- Execution: Manage and sequence delivery of business intent, build business requirements and execute against the product strategy. Oversee multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Teamwork: Work closely with teams across LendingPoint, LLC including: IT, Sales, Operations, Finance and others to drive improvement in volume, risk, and profitability. Lead project teams across the company to build new products.
- Strategic & analytic orientation: A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation, given that a large part of the business is based on rigorous analytic marketing & credit risk management
- Executive communication skills: Ability to communicate plans, thoughts and ideas to a senior audience in both oral, written and presentation form
- Results-focused: Drive and execute an agenda in a fluid environment. Demonstrated successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative / Analytical discipline such as Math, Science, Engineering, Economics, Business
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis
- At least 2 years of experience in product management
- Master’s Degree in quantitative field or MBA
- 5+ years of experience in analysis
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
Job Type: Full-time
- product management: 5 years
- analysis: 5 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to LendingPoint.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed