The Restaurant Manager builds and supervises a team that achieves Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction, sales and profitability and operates the restaurant according to company standards and procedures.
Ensures customers are served correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards
- Prepares and ensures that all crew members prepare consistent, high quality products that are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and crew member image as defined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook, and/or as required by local government agencies.
- Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates crew members.
- Develops a productive team by providing direction and supervision of crew members through the appropriate use of communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements change in a positive manner resulting in low employee turnover.
- Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars policies and procedures.
- Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily, weekly, and period end activities as directed by the District Manager.
- Performs labor scheduling, food ordering, and product projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service all customer orders each day.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and supervises crew members to ensure goals are met.
- Properly implements shakerboarding, local store marketing events, and in-store promotions that result in increased sales.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant. Notifies Disrict Managers of any unexpected occurrences immediately.
Nature & Scope
The Manager must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce all Little Caesars policies and procedures. The Manager receives direction and training from the Area Supervisor, and other Little Caesars training materials and classes. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach crew members to work proficiently at their assigned stations, and then follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, according to Little Caesars procedures.
The Manager is responsible for supervising all crew members including those under 18 years of age. The Manager must abide by all State and Federal labor laws, OSHA regulations, and EEOC requirements as well as enforce and practice all Little Caesars policies and procedures.
The Manager will ensure the restaurant is prepared to meet the needs of customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and product they receive.
The Manager supports the Area Supervisor and is responsible for building sales and controlling costs by using all cost control tools and processes. They trouble shoot operational problems and find acceptable solutions.
Detailed lists of each station’s responsibilities and duties can be found in the “Operational OJT Guide” and the job helpers posted at each station. Your Area Supervisor will discuss the essential job functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
The Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 50 hours each week. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etcs.).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
Qualifications for Externally Recruited Management Trainees
The Candidate must:
Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management role, achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a management position in a full service restaurant.
Be at least 21 years of age.
Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss statements.
Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a varied, 50 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful situations.
Possess a valid driver’s license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines.
Qualifications for Internally Promoted Little Caesars Managers
The Candidate must:
Be at least 21 years of age.
Possess a minimum of 2 years restaurant / retail management experience.
Have a recommendation from their current Manager and be interviewed by District Manager.
Perform such similar, comparable, or related duties as may be required or assigned.
Brand: Little Caesar’s Pizza
Address: 4124 Freedom Way Weirton, WV – 26062
Property Description: 284-Freedom Way-Weirton, WV
Property Number: TAG000284
Other jobs you may like
Manager GNC- General Nutrition Centers
– Steubenville, OH24 days ago
What We’re All About
Little Caesars Pizza has grown tremendously since the opening of our first store in 1959—and we’re still growing!…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed