The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT’s broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Manager, FP&A will lead initiatives and provide support, ongoing business modeling and analysis, business performance measurement to the Residential/Small Business/Commercial channels, and assess the impact of various corporate projects and transactions.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
1. Manages and performs analyses and research in all financial areas such as revenue, expense performance, balance sheet activity and cash flow results.
2. Develops, prepares, and analyzes financial reports based on actual, forecast, and budget data. Includes all levels of business at ADT such as field operations, corporate departments, and acquired companies.
3. For assigned projects; prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for management, and recommends action or change.
4. Understands ADT’s current business measures and is able to research the usage of additional measures.
5. Maintains the Hyperion databases (Essbase/Enterprise) for FP&A to ensure accurate and proper presentation of ADT Financials. Works with systems teams to improve delivery and timing of data.
6. Provides finance support to other function areas (Business Operations, Finance, HR, Legal)
7. Maintains accuracy of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting packages including design of new reports and report distribution for both financial and metric data. Researches and implements better uses of available financial data for actionable insights.
8. Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly presentations to both senior leadership, board of directors, and external stakeholders.
9. Leads strategic projects for planning group and ADT Finance.
10. Oversees the completion of projects including planning; assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results, etc.
11. Conducts special financial and business related studies as requested and other duties as assigned.
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in business related field required. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Seven (7) plus years of prior related experience required.
- Experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships, and drive collaboration across business teams.
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work well under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel, Power Point, Word and Access skills.
- Experience with Hyperion products (Essbase/Enterprise).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
ADT LLC is an equal opportunity employer.