Vacenti is a family owned business operating six Aged Care homes in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane and Victoria Point.
Vacenti is committed to delivering high quality person-centred care to support our residents by valuing life and well-being through personalised care.
– The Lifestyle Coordinator is responsible for developing and coordinating lifestyle programs that contribute to the social, personal, intellectual and physical well being of our residents.
– You will have a demonstrated capacity to identify and assess resident’s needs having consideration for their interests, social and cultural background, individual needs and preferences.
– As the leader of the Lifestyle team, you will plan and implement innovative activities and programs that stimulate and engage our residents.
– You will have two years experience in an equivalent role and have sound management and organisational skills.
– You will hold relevant qualifications in Diversional Therapy and the ability to translate research and ideas into evidence based practice.
– You will be a great communicator and be able to lead by example and develop and motivate a small team.
The Vacenti team enjoy the friendly, community-like culture of working for a family owned and operated business. We will support you in your professional development and the flexibility to enjoy a successful work/life balance.
To apply, please select the APPLY button and attach your current resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time