Licensed Social Worker Everest Home Health
Licensed Social Worker
$$ High Pay $$
Everest Home Health Inc has a mission to provide high quality home care services in the comfort of one’s home to enhance the quality of life. Our goal is to provide comprehensive, coordinated, professional, and individualized care to our clients.
Schedule: Part Time, Per Diem Licensed Social Workeris needed for home care agency
- Completes clinical assessments of bio-psychosocial needs in a home setting, provides information and short-term therapeutic counseling to patients and their families in relation to social, psychological, financial, and family situations and prepares an intervention plan.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with outside community health and social agencies. Reaches out to the community to learn of and utilize new resources for meeting patient needs. Assists patients and families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources.
- Identifies possible or actual patient/family crises, providing crisis intervention and emotional support, and creating and facilitating effective plans for resolution.
- Obtains, interprets, and communicates to staff and physicians necessary information regarding patients and families, including biopsychosocial history information.
- Provides counseling on disease acceptance and understanding
- Assist members in advocating for self
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- A current and valid license in the state of Massachusetts
We offer flexible schedules and competitive compensation. Please respond with your resume. Call us at (508) 444-0955 or fax your resume to (508) 422-0486. You can also visit our website at www.everesthomehealth.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Everest Home Health.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
Skilled and Non Skilled Home Health Service Provider
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed