Part-time position. We are looking for a bright, alert and excited paralegal or intern who is considering a career in law.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
1. Willingness to learn all aspects of a small lawyers office.
2. Attention to detail.
3. Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet software.
+Hebrew is a plus
1. Drafting legal documents including subpoenas, complaints, summons and discovery.
2. Filing law suits and and arranging service.
3. Manage status of cases through the course of litigation.
3. Assist with assembling of trial binders, exhibits, and appendices for court filings, depositions, and trials.
About Us: We are a law firm with 2 attorneys, practicing law in the areas of Business and Real Estate Litigation. Our attorneys are licensed in California and the State of Washington. We have clients ranging from national federal credit unions to solo business entrepreneurs.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)