Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher The Black Olive
Baltimore, MD 21231
Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots. Responsible for maintaining dish room and dish machine. Assists with cleaning other areas of the restaurant as requested.
- Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specifications.
- Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine.
- Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
- Removes all, garbage.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift.
- Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by kitchen supervisor or manager at any time.
- Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic dish machine operations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dishwasher: 1 year (Required)
- Baltimore, MD 21231 (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
Other jobs you may like
Kitchen Staff Kelly’s Kitchen and Bakery
– Middle River, MD23 days ago
Kitchen Staff Kislings Tavern
– Baltimore, MD4 days ago
Kitchen Help Sharky’s Bar & Grill
– Baltimore, MDJob Spotter
– 9 days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed