Internal Communications Manager – Marketing & Communications – 1400 Treat – WC – Full Time – 8 Hour – Days John Muir Health
Walnut Creek, CA
The Marketing Communications Department leads the application of marketing and communications principles and discipline to the strategic, marketing and brand objectives of the John Muir Health system. As an integral part of the Marketing Communications team, the Internal Communications Manager
supports the Director, Corporate Communications and initiates, plans and implements a cohesive internal strategic communications program to build understanding of organizational goals and priorities and foster engagement among employees, physicians and volunteers.
- Bachelor’s Degree Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field Required.
- 7 years Communications Required
- 5 years in Marketing – Internal Communications, Healthcare Industry, Complex Organizational Setting Preferred
- Multiple Communications Platforms, including Digital, Print and Events
- Experience using multiple communications platforms, including digital, print and events.
- Proven track record of taking initiative to identify and solve internal communications challenges, and in leading executives and others to support and champion an effective internal communications program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Proficient at using web-based tools and applications for research, analysis and competitive monitoring.
Exempt Days (Mon-Fri) (United States of America)
John Muir Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health care organization east of San Francisco serving patients in Contra Costa,…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed