BASIC FUNCTIONS: . Serve as the general manager of the company with full responsibility for personnel, finance, operations and development
1. Professionally represent the PDR principles of honesty and integrity.
2. Schedule and conduct meetings.
3. Coordinate and discuss financial/operational matters on a regular basis with appropriate personnel.
4. Communicate with chief financial officer/controller concerning financial status of company.
5. Review financial reports provided by outside CPA.
6. Monitor bank lines of credit, cash flow, and AIR’s for overall ban relationship status.
8. Review job reports, WIP, and customer relations with operations manager, i.e.: backlog/contracts signed but jobs not started/flow of WIP/quality control/customer complaints.
9. Discuss and review marketing plans and objectives with marketing manager.
10. Review plans and needs of the company.
11. Coordinate and discuss performance including financial and operational performance with all division managers.
12. Review staffing and operational changes needed by divisions/departments.
13. Discuss and coordinate personnel policies, procedures and problems on an as-needed basis.
14. Ensure proper communication between divisions/departments.
15. Ensure compliance with Franchise Agreement and Operations Manuals
16. Perform other duties as directed by CEO and immediate supervisor.
17. Participate in the collection process.
80K Salary plus Benefits and Bonus