$11 – $13 an hour
- Provides courteous, knowledgeable assistance to customers; performs cashiering, stocking and other duties to promote efficient functioning of department. Figures estimate based off of customer drawings and diagrams. Resolves difficult customer problems. Proficiency in general mathematics is required.
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Service
- Monday- Friday
- Salary + Commission (after 90 days)
- Home/work life balance
- Great company culture
- Paid during training
- PTO (after one year of service)
- Great facility/showroom
- Comfortable interactive working environment
- Utilizing cutting edge technology
- Insurance (1st day of the month after 60 days of service)
- 401 (k) (after one year of service)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Provides customer service to external customers.
- Meets customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily referring customer to other staff members.
- Maintains friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Provides professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service.
- Assists customers in locating merchandise, takes special orders, answers questions, communicates policies on returns and exchanges.
- Performs all cashiering functions in accordance with department and company cash handling policies and procedures.
- Assists with answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Complies with all company and department policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Reports directly to the Store Manager
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
- Knowledge of company policy
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in business mathematics
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Greenville, SC (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
This job will require you to pass a background check:
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
👋 We recommend using Indeed Prime. When you sign up, your profile will receive immediate exposure to leading companies looking for talent. They even offer free job assistance from one of their dedicated career coaches to help you find your dream job. It’s a completely free service, so check it out and begin exploring amazing job opportunities. Get this opportunity now!