Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Sr. Manager, Client Services, manages new program/product implementations and activities within the department. Projects that are assigned to the Implementation Manager are complex, cross-functional, multiple phase projects that require a high level of organization and communication skills. The Implementation Manager must have an understanding of Pharmaceutical Distribution (3PL/Specialty Distribution); have experience working with Pharmaceutical Manufacturers; have experience managing new program/product launches; and transitioning programs/products from other service providers. The Implementation Manager will possess project management expertise and technical/business skills and be able to effectively translate project requirements into sound business solutions and deliver those solutions within required timeline.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders and work teams to ensure the successful delivery of services.
- Responsible for the development of Statement of Work, Project Plan and custom Work Instructions specific to manufacturer sponsored programs (if applicable).
- Generates timely and concise communications to all stakeholders regarding project status and pending issues.
- Helps manage the planning and ensuring the effective execution of various initiatives within the respective functional area.
- Demonstrates flexibility to effectively respond to changing project needs while balancing multiple on-going simultaneous project plans.
- Assists in the development, refinement, validation or ensures completion of all project work plans; manages various work plans to ensure project commitments are met – on time and within scope.
- Supports teams in order to build consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing, and issue resolution.
- Coordinates with various work teams to ensure functional requirements are reflected in final solution.
- Provides support as required to the project teams; leads project teams by developing work plans within guidelines and monitoring progress on project milestones.
- Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Interacts with project sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met.
- Conducts formal close with client and internal stakeholders to ensure that deliverables were met.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, operations, quality assurance, accountancy, marketing, business development or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope in a cross-functional environment.
- Understanding of distribution models in the healthcare space (i.e. Wholesale, Specialty, Direct, etc…).
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; interacts with all levels of associates and management within the organization.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Ability to organize, plan, and implement projects of various size and scope
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship building skills
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with MS applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MSProject and Visio; ability and desire to learn new applications
- Prior experience with distribution operations
- Ability to travel
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-Texas-Frisco
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical services companies serving global markets with a focus on the…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed