Human Resources Manager
Harrel Eyecare –
Harrel Eyecare is an optometry group that has served Tulsa for over 17 years. We have 3 locations and 45 employees who are dedicated to going above and beyond to achieve the best possible vision for our patients. We strive to provide top quality eye care in a positive and uplifting environment. Currently, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team! The Human Resources Manager will guide and manage the overall provision of HR services, policies and programs for the entire company, and someone to help us grow our team from 45 employees to 60+ in the next few years. Our ideal candidate will encompass Harrel Eyecare’s Core Values as follows:
- See Life Well
- Deliver WOW!
- Embrace and drive change
- Have fun and laugh freely
- Live as a positive team with a family spirit
- Do more with less
- Be humble
- A strong customer service mindset is essential to this position, as well as coaching, interpersonal skills and the ability to keep strict confidentiality regarding employee information and employment matters.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active in all aspects of the role.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, listening, and presentation) skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or another qualified field is required.
Certification: PHR or SPHR is highly preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with company match
- Excellent medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plans
- Paid time off
- The major areas directed are: 1) recruiting and staffing, 2) performance management and improvement systems, 3) employment and compliance to regulatory concerns, 4) employee orientation, development and training, 5) employee relations, 6) compensation and benefits administration, 7) employee safety, health, wellness and health, and 8) employee services and counseling.
- Present and communicate all job offers to selected candidates
- Oversee all new hires, terminations, and disciplinary actions
- Maintain yearly evaluations
- Maintain employee files
- Educate all employees on annual changes for insurance/benefits
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing federal and state mandates
- Coordinate company events
- Provides advice to senior leadership in regard to policies that impact the company’s employees and staffing planning.
- Manages employee grievances and acts as point of contact with government entities in regard to labor matters.
- Provide executive management with advice in regard to policies that impact the company’s employees, compensation and staffing planning. Provides senior leadership meaningful reports related to retention and turnover rates and employee satisfaction.
- Oversees daily operations of the Human Resources and Training Departments.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages team work and individual efforts and highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Measures and analyzes employee retention and turnover rates.
- In charge of employee time off requests and scheduling.
- Tracking employee absences and tardiness.
**Please do not contact the office. The best way to contact us is through Indeed or by email. Thank you**
Job Type: Full-time
Other jobs you may like
HR Manager Hillcrest Hospital Cushing
– Tulsa, OKHillcrest Healthcare System
– 30+ days ago
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed